I know I am a few weeks behind but I have been lazy. A new update for AmigaOS 4.1 is now available.
The following new functionality and bug fixes are included in Update 4:
- Introducing the new Emulation drawer with official AmigaOS 3.x ROMs and Workbench files. AmigaOS ROMs are provided for all classic Amiga models and the CD32 platform.
- Added RunInUAE contribution to utilize the new Emulation drawer.
- New scsi.device patch for Classic installations which enables internal IDE drives to be used for memory paging (SWAP).
- Added NoDriveClick utility for Classic users.
- Added DefIcons support for RunInUAE.
- Updated TCP/IP stack with much improved DHCP support.
- Updated MUI with various fixes.
- Various Workbench fixes.
- Fixed several USB issues.
- Fixed elf.library that could cause programs using shared objects to misbehave when unloading (e.g. Timberwolf).
No problems with installation for me personally. I have to admit I am really liking the built in RunUAE. It is something I downloaded a while ago but never got around to installing and now it comes standard. The down side is it is making me want to buy a faster Amiga now as my little old Sam440ep @ 533MHz is showing its lack of speed especially when it comes to the AGA titles.